Perennial is committed to the health and safety of our community. As we gradually reopen our workshop we want to be transparent about our policies to keep our space clean and germ free.
- Requiring all staff/customers/and participants to wear face masks while in the workshop
- Encouraging social distancing by redesigning our space
- Sanitizing frequently touched surfaces and tools
- Encouraging frequent hand-washing and providing hand sanitizer
- Asking that anyone who is currently experiencing symptoms or has knowingly been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 stay home.
While we have loved getting to reach a wider audience with our virtual offerings we have missed the personal attention we’re able to give with our in person teaching and are working hard to reintroduce classes. We will being to gradually host in-person classes on a trial basis starting in late July.
- Limiting class sizes to no more than 6 participants
- Assigning each class participant their own separate workstation/locker
- Maintaining Social Distance*
*There may be times when an instructor may be closer than 6 ft to a participant if additional safety instruction is needed, for instance when using some power tools.
We will now be open Thursdays and Fridays from 11-5 for your project supply needs. Check us out for salvaged crafting supplies like fabric, yarn, wood, corks and more or products you need to refurbish furniture like eco-friendly paint and paint stripper.
We will also be accepting donations during these open hours but will need to stick strictly to our list of most needed items.
We understand and respect that no everyone will feel comfortable returning to their normal routines yet. We will continue to host some of our classes virtually and hope you’ll consider joining us in whichever way you feel most comfortable. Thank you for your understanding and support over the last several months. We hope to see you soon!