Updated Policies 6/24/2021
As we reopen for more in-person classes we want to be transparent about our policies and what we are doing to keep health a priority.
- Requiring our staff, instructors, participants, and customers to wear masks while inside our shop. Vaccinated staff and participants are not required to wear masks while in the outdoor classroom but are still welcome to do so.
- Encouraging social distancing by redesigning our space
- Encouraging frequent hand-washing and providing hand sanitizer
- Sanitizing commonly touched surfaces like doorknobs and light switches at the end of the day.
- Asking that anyone who is currently experiencing symptoms or has knowingly been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 stay home.
While we have loved getting to reach a wider audience with our virtual offerings we have missed the personal attention we’re able to give with our in person teaching and are happy to be able to offer many in-person opportunities while sticking to small class sizes.
- Limiting class sizes to no more than 8 participants (5 in the woodshop)
- Assigning each class participant their own separate workstation/locker
- Maintaining Social Distance*
*There may be times when an instructor may be closer than 6 ft to a participant if additional safety instruction or detail work is needed, for instance when using some power tools.
We are returning to our normal hours and are open Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 11-5 for your project supply needs! Check us out for salvaged crafting supplies like fabric, yarn, wood, corks and more or products you need to refurbish furniture like eco-friendly paint and paint stripper.
We will also be accepting donations during these open hours but will need to stick strictly to our list of most needed items.
We understand and respect that no everyone will feel comfortable returning to their normal routines yet. We will continue to host some of our classes virtually and hope you’ll consider joining us in whichever way you feel most comfortable. Thank you for your understanding and support over the last year. We hope to see you soon!