Perennial is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Perennial takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Perennial:
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Perennial is partially conformant withWCAG 2.0 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Perennial. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Perennial:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Instagram + Facebook: @perennialstl
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Perennial is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- All latest browser versions with VoiceOver on macOS
- All latest browser versions with Narrator on Windows 10
Perennial is not compatible with:
- Internet Explorer 11 or below
Accessibility of Perennial relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Perennial, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Perennial:
- Images with Alternative Text: We acknowledge that not all of the images displayed on the website have alternative text available to them as required. We are currently and actively updating content and HTML to resolve this issue.
Perennial assessed the accessibility of Perennial by the following approaches: