Let’s share a joyful harvest morning and sustain creative reuse in St. Louis!
Join us (virtually) for the second annual Sustain brunch fundraiser with a conversation led by Bulrush Chef Rob Connoley followed by a demonstration from Perennial on how to make your very own sustainable beeswax wraps.
One ticket includes:
Family style brunch and cocktails (or spirit-free pairing) for 2 folks in one household prepared by Bulrush
- Roast pumpkin with Missouri black beans, pawpaw molé, sunflower seeds, and your choice of confit chicken or mushrooms.
- Sides to share, one each per order:
- Overnight oats with madeira braised grapes, acorn miso oat crunch and malted milk crumb
- Roast beet with yogurt mousse and apricot curd on greens.
- Plus a baked good: Black walnut parsnip loaves with house made nocino glaze.
- *Meals can be made gluten free by request.
- Beverages TBA
A demonstration from Perennial on how to make your own sustainable beeswax food wraps
An exclusive conversation with Chef Rob Connoley about your food and where it came from
A sustainable goody bag
VIP tickets include delivery within a 15 mile radius of Bulrush in Grand Center
General admission tickets will pick up their food and materials from Bulrush the morning of November 7th, details to be announced.
Our resources have been stretched this year and all proceeds from sponsorships and ticket sales will support Perennial arts programming including pay for teaching artists and staff, materials for our Outreach Programs, unexpected technology costs, tools and materials to support virtual programming and more. This benefit will also help Perennial make up continued lost revenue and reduced grant funding due to the pandemic.
Huge thank you to our event sponsors:
Learn more about sponsorship opportunities by contacting Katie Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org