Tickets available at the event!
Perennial’s second annual ‘Picnic for Perennial’ will take place Sunday, June 18 from 12-3pm in Tower Grove Park! Grab your adventuresome friends and gather ‘round the picnic blanket for a green afternoon of sustainable fun.
Pack up your eco-friendly picnic and join the festivities:
- Complimentary yoga session by Yoga Buzz
- Fix a flat demo with The Monthly Cycle
- Kombucha demo and sampling by Confluence Kombucha
- Vermicomposting demo by Earthways Center
- Beer from Old Bakery Beer
- Backyard games and an upcycled craft stations from Perennial
- Handmade picnic blankets provided. No need to bring your own.
- Kids are free! Dad’s get a discount on tickets!
Win the award for greenest picnic blanket:
Put on your greenest outfit and coordinate your picnic meal with the earth in mind. The most sustainable blankets and individuals will win a bounty of local goods. Thank you to our 2017 judge, Cassie Hage, Sustainability Manager at Washington University, and Jenn DeRose, Program Manager at St. Louis Earth Day. Check out how we will judge your picnic here: Eco-Picnic Judging Rubric
Help build a culture of creativity and sustainability in St. Louis! All proceeds benefit Perennial’s creative reuse programs.
Thank you to our partners + sponsors:
Baker Creek Seed | Old Bakery Beer | Yoga Buzz | St. Louis Earth Day | The Monthly Cycle | Earthways Center | Confluence Kombucha | Kitchen House Coffee | Earthdance Farms | Better Life | The Easy Chicken | Union Studio